LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 1 February 2015

Slow Cooker Chicken

I make this at least once a week. The chicken just falls off the bone and there is very little left over and what is left over usually goes in a curry the next night.

Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for at least 5-6 hours.

Place 4 small balls of kitchen foil on the bottom of your slow cooker to stop the chicken sticking.  I rubbed a seasoning on my chicken ( 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp each of oregano, thyme, basil). Then placed chicken upside down in slow cooker and sprinkled remaining seasoning on top.

Sometimes I cook it with garlic butter and some herbs too.

5 comments:

  1. I have tried it! I liked it and will do it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great Karen - I make it at least once a week now! Brill way to cook a chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great Karen - I make it at least once a week now! Brill way to cook a chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. Do you put any liquid in the slow cooker?

    ReplyDelete
  5. no liquid at all! Just some balls of kitchen foil on the base to stop it sticking X

    ReplyDelete