LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 2 November 2014

Chinese Stir Fry Sauce

I've started making my own Chinese stirfry sauce just by adding different things I've noticed a lot of the recipes use.  This is so delicious and every bit as good as the kind of thing I would order from my chinese.

Serves 4 (2 syns per portion)

1 tablespoon cornstarch (3.5 sys)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoon oyster sauce (2 syn)
2 tablespoon chinese shoaxing wine (2 syns) (or you can use dry sherry as apparently it's very similar!)
2 cloves crushed garlic
2cm piece of ginger grated
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon of gound white pepper

Mix all those ingredients in a bowl and then add your meat - I used chicken - then leave to marinade for about 20 mins to 1/2 hour.

Stir fry whatever veg you would like - I just had some sliced peppers and onions.  Remove from pan. Stir fry your meat until cooked through and then re-add the vegetables and mix through.

Serve with rice and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment